Sunday, December 13, 2009

Much to Look Forward To

We only have one more week of school left! Friday we get out of school early. My school's done at 12:15 and Nick's is done at 1:15. After that, it's off to our ultrasound to find out if we're having a boy or a girl!!


Saturday morning we will be getting up super early to make the 16 hour drive back up north to family! First stop- Iowa for a week, then off to Indiana for a week. Christmas is coming so fast and I'm so looking forward to it and all that it bring...closeness to our family!

I took the first pregnancy picture this past week. Thought I'd share it with all of you. This is me at 20 weeks and 2 days.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

You look great Cirsti!! I can't wait to hear if you're having a boy or girl! Happy Holidays to you and your family. Drive safe!